Our Next Game
Armed with only ASA approved bats and their unimposing ability to hit home runs on kids ball parks, a band of men have roamed the Slo-Pitch world in search of the biggest trophies, the finest booze, and the loosest ladies (and moms).
With their sights set on all the treasure that Clarington has to offer, this band of men formed a team called the Admirals and plotted a new course, sailing East for the bountiful fields of the CSP league.
With the dawn of the 2021 CSP season, the Admirals are eager to get back to the diamonds, even if their play is again governed by social distancing rules and guidelines.
The Admirals are guided by few principles but have a short list of core rules that govern the crew:
- Ye shall battle hard, but always maintain good sportsmanship
- Ye shall always run out a fly-ball
- Ye shall be ridiculed for striking out, swinging or looking
- Ye shall never make eye contact with another Admiral after hitting into a double play
- Ye shall walk the plank after stranding a runner at 3rd with less than 2 outs
- Ye shall pay the heftiest ransom for not showing up without notice
- Ye shall pay your incurred Team Fines
- Ye shall splice the mainbrace after all battles
Come out and catch all the action the 2021 season has to offer, particularly the DBacks Wives Club swooning over their favourite CSP player: Mike McDreamy! 😍
Monday 8:30PM September 27th, 2021As expected, the outclassed Admirals were swept by the Slugs in the Men's A division semi-finals.
In small victories news, the Admirals showed a little fight in the last inning of their painful 2021 season, scratching in 5 runs from the few statistical highlights showcased below.
|arrow_rightJeremy:||🔥 2 for 2|
|arrow_rightSean:||🔥 1 for 1 + SF|