Our Next Games
Armed with only ASA approved bats and their unimposing ability to hit home runs on kids ball parks, a band of men have roamed the Slo-Pitch world in search of the biggest trophies, the finest booze, and the loosest ladies (and moms).
With their sights set on all the treasure that Newcastle has to offer, this band of men formed a team called the Admirals and plotted a new course. They left the T-ball fields of the WMSPL and sailed east for the bountiful fields of the Newcastle Slo-Pitch league.
The Admirals fared admirably (ha!) in their inaugural 2017 season, defeating a formidable Combines squad for the A Division Championship.
But a disappointing early playoff exit in 2018 has the team eager to start the 2019 season!
The Admirals are guided by few principles, but do have a short list of core rules that govern the crew:
- Ye shall be ridiculed for striking out, swinging or looking
- Ye shall always run out a fly-ball
- Ye shall walk the plank after stranding a runner at 3rd with less than 2 outs
- Ye shall never make eye contact with another Admiral after hitting into a double play
- Ye shall battle hard, but always mantain good sportsmanship
- Ye shall splice the mainbrace after all battles
- Ye shall never insult those in ugly uniforms; uniforms are meant to be fun
- Ye shall encourage gambling, as gambling makes slo-pitch 1000% more fun
Come out and catch all the action the 2019 season has to offer!